In the current century, almost every youngster, teenager, and adult are addicted to music. To fulfil that vibes, many companies have developed music applications, among which Spotify is the most popular; it has almost 200 million-plus active users and about 50,000 plus new updated songs.
Spotify can be easily used on different platforms like Mac, Tv, Windows pc, Android, and IOS mobile phones and tabs. This beautiful pack of the music world is available in two different versions one is free, which provides you with a vast collection of music albums, and the other is premium, which gives you extra perks like streaming, downloading music libraries and etc.
Spotify is one proper music application, it’s convenient, and the performance is marvellous. That doesn’t mean that Spotify is a flawless app; with recent updates, dozens and dozens of users have faced many issues.
One of the common issues is that users can’t uninstall Spotify no matter how much they try. They just can’t get rid of Spotify the feature uninstall won’t work mainly on windows 10 because uninstallation of Spotify can be a little bit tricky then the regular programs installed.
- 1 How to Uninstall Spotify on Windows 10
- 1.1 Uninstalling Spotify on windows 10 using manual methods:
- 1.2 Method 2:Uninstalling Spotify on Windows 10 using uninstaller software:
- 1.3 What happens when you uninstall Spotify?
- 1.4 How do I delete the Spotify app from my pc?
- 1.5 Why can’t I uninstall Spotify on Windows 10?
How to Uninstall Spotify on Windows 10
By my guess, you are also one of the users who is troubled by this grumpy problem. Don’t worry because it’s our job to guide you through the problem step by step and provide the best solution possible. All you have do is to follow the steps carefully and we can assure you that you will meet the end of your problem.
First of all, we need you to know that there are serval methods to uninstall Spotify on windows.
Spotify on Windows 10 can be uninstalled using manual methods or by using uninstaller applications.
Each and every technique in our possible knowledge is given below with the steps provided with it:
Uninstalling Spotify on windows 10 using manual methods:
1.Uninstall Spotify using Start Menu:
Why go for the complex ways while you can solve it the easy way possible? Let’s take a closer look at the default solution:
- To cleanly uninstall Spotify on windows 10, at first, what you have to do is to click on the windows icon.
- Search for Spotify in the recently added section.
- Right-click the mouse, and a bar will open with the following options:
- Pin to start
- Select the options Uninstall; if this method doesn’t work, not to worry, keep scrolling.
2) Uninstalling Spotify on windows 10 using settings Menu:
If the method given above doesn’t work, this might do the job.
- At first, click on the windows icon.
- Then click on the setting button in the bottom left corner.
- When into the setting, click the app and features option; you will see a list of applications you can use the search bar provided to search for the specific app.
- Either scroll search Spotify app, or you can use the search bar to save time, click on the app and then click Uninstall.
This should do the job. If you are still having a problem, don’t panic. We are not done yet.
You may also like: Easily Fix “Discord Not Working” Issue |7 Easy Ways|
3) Uninstalling Spotify on Windows 10 using the control panel:
Here is the last but not the least method; if any of the above methods didn’t do the job so we assure you that this can solve your problem
- Go to search bar type control panel and then click on it.
- When in control panel, you will see many options, click on the programs and features option and search for the app
- Right-click the app by doing that, it will give you an option “uninstall/change.”
- Click the “uninstall/change” option and click uninstall.
Method 2:Uninstalling Spotify on Windows 10 using uninstaller software:
Well, if you successfully uninstalled the app, then yay! But if not, then your antivirus might be giving a hard time to uninstall the app manually, or Spotify’s own Uninstaller might be got deleted.
No worries; in this case, you can use uninstaller software (third party software) to manage your problem. In search of this uninstaller software, you might download harmful malware from untrusted websites.
This is where we hop in.
We will recommend you these uninstallers:
For a suitable demo for how to use these Uninstallers, we will use “Uninstallor “freeware because it’s easy to use, plus it’s the best Uninstaller I have reviewed.
Let’s focus on the steps:
- Download the “Uninsatllor” and then install it on your pc; once installed, launch it.
- You will see its main screen; while the main screen opens, you will have two options to select the theme “Dark theme “and “Light theme” well, that’s your choice to choose.
- After the theme selection scan for the programs, select the specific app you want to Uninstall.
- By selecting the app, you will see a button “Analyze Now” click on that; all the data and leftover files related to the desired app will be gathered from your whole Pc.
- Then click Uninstall to remove Spotify altogether with the gathered files.
- Wait for the process to complete and then restart your pc.
So this was the complete process that How to Uninstall Spotify on Windows 10; I’m hoping that this will completely solve your problem.
Don’t miss out our recent guide: [Fixed]MacBook Pro Keyboard Not Working[Easy Solution]
We are saying that Spotify is the best app, but we haven’t said that it’s flawless; unlike many other applications, it also has glitches, problems, and errors. That’s why you want to delete it, but here you are because it is also one of the errors that Spotify won’t uninstall.
Windows 10 offers the best built-in Uninstaller to remove Spotify or any unwanted program entirely, but if that doesn’t work, so there are also some third party software to do the job. We have mentioned some of the best uninstaller software above and some manual methods they will completely Uninstall Spotify from your windows.
You will have an expert approach to Completely uninstall Spotify on windows 10; if there is still some Problem, feel free to contact us. Adios amigos.
Still, got some questions? You might find the below answers helpful!
What happens when you uninstall Spotify?
When you uninstall Spotify from your device, it completely removes all the downloaded songs but the playlists you have made stays as it is.
How do I delete the Spotify app from my pc?
Follow the steps:
- Exit Spotify from the system tray in the bottom right corner.
- Then go to the control panel and open apps & features.
- Right-click on Spotify and then select uninstall.
Why can’t I uninstall Spotify on Windows 10?
Before uninstalling, you have to thoroughly check your pc from the task manager that there are no instances of Spotify running. Once checked properly, try uninstalling the program normally.