Are you looking for the best method to convert WEBP files to PNG files? I think you have stepped into the right place. In this awesome guide, we’re going to explore some tested methods through which you can easily convert your WEBP to PNG. Before we start our journey, let’s know a little bit about WEBP and PNG.
What is WEBP?
In 2010 Google developed an image format called WebP. It is a unique format that gives lossless and lossy compression for an image on websites. In simple words, WebP empowers the users to save images in a lossy or lossless format. The main reason to develop this format is to do work online conveniently and speedily as possible.
The extra benefit of WebP is that its file size is pretty small as opposed to other image formats but similar in image quality. Sound good, right!
What is PNG?
PNG was created mainly to replace GIF. It is a free format that utilizes a lossless compression algorithm to Deflate. Plus, it supports three different types of raster images (color image, indexed color image, and grayscale image). Furthermore, PNG stores compared form and graphical data.
Moreover, It holds an 8-bit transparency channel which provides the colors in the image to disappear from opaque to translucent. Cool right!
People also search:[Solved] How to Fix an Overexposed Photo? | Quickly and Easily
How to Convert WEBP to PNG |Two Solutions|
Now, let’s explore some proven and experimented methods through which many users convert WEBP files to PNG files. Are you ready? Let’s go.
- Convert WEBP to PNG online
- Convert WEBP to PNG with Uniconverter
Solution 1: Convert WEBP to PNG online
Using an online converting service, you’re able to convert WEBP to PNG with few clicks instead of downloading software. Plus, it also saves your time, and it’s quite simple.
1) Open your browser and search www.zamzar.com on your search bar.
2) Click on the first option. Add Files to upload WEBP files.
3) If you want to convert files to PNG, then Click on “PNG” the middle option. You can also take other possible formats from the drop-down list.
4) Click on Convert Now option to start.
5) After the converting procedure completed, Click the download button to download PNG files.
Tadah! You’ve successfully converted WEBP to PNG.
Solution 2: Convert WEBP to PNG with UniConverter
The users can also convert WEBP to PNG with third-party apps. Yes, we’re talking about Uniconverter. Using this excellent app, you can turn your favorite files to PNG. Furthermore, It has the potential to convert your favorite videos to 100 formats in HD quality, Sound creepy right. Let’s download and install Uniconverter on Pc.
1) Type Uniconverter on Google. Then Download and install it on your computer.
2) Open Uniconverter on your computer.
3) Move the mouse cursor over the Toolbox tab on the head, next click Image Converter.
4) Now click “+ Add Images” to upload your WEBP files.
5) Choose PNG from the drop-down list close to Convert all images to, next click on Convert option on the bottom.
6) After completing, click on the folder to detect the downloaded file location.
Congrats! You’ve happily converted WEBP to PNG through Uniconverter.
You may also like:|Fixed|Remove Red Eye in Photos Quickly[Easy Steps]
After reading our awesome guide, I’m pretty sure that you can easily convert WEBP to PNG in a few clicks. If you’ve any questions on your mind, then you’re welcomed. Share your ideas in the comment section.