Are you searching for how to create a Hotmail account and how to Remember it Easily? Don’t despair. We understand your issue. Before we continue our journey, let’s know a little bit about Hotmail.
Hotmail is one of the world’s first webmail service. It provides the first web-based email service to the world. Moreover, it was founded by Sameer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996 and acquired by Microsoft in 1997 for a budgeted $400 million.
Don’t worry, Microsoft declares that all Hotmail accounts are automatically redirected to Outlook. So you will always be capable of using your Hotmail account. Plus, you can still create a “hotmail.com” email, If you want to create your account. You’ll need to visit the Outlook website.
How to Create a Hotmail Account
- Open your browser and go to outlook.live.com.
- Click on Create free account option.
- Choose hotmail.com then Next.
- Type your name for Hotmail ID, then click on Next.
- Choose your password you want to use and then press Enter.
- Type your Name and then click Next.
- Select your Country/region and enter your Birthdate, then click Next.
Congrats! Your Hotmail ID is ready to use. I think your question about creating a Hotmail account is now solved.
If you can’t remember a Hotmail account, and you’re studying for the best solution, then keep reading. In the next part, we are discussing how to remember the Hotmail account. So sit back and read our awesome guide.
How to Remember a Hotmail Account
In the Hotmail account setup, You’re needed to use a complicated and secure password for your account security. But the bad thing is a long password is arduous to remember. Plus, Sometimes email address is tough to memorize. So you need to find something to remember your Hotmail account email & password.
Saving password manually.
- You can save your password on your computer, but this is not the best way because sometimes you are not able to access your Hotmail account password when you left home for some office work or shopping.
Manage your password automatically
- Using Dashlane, you can save and never forget your passwords. Moreover, you can easily edit your passwords. Pretty, right!
Now you can easily remember your Hotmail account password and email.
Follow the simple steps to download Dashlane.
- Download and launch Dashlane on your PC.
- Open the software.
- Click on Add new.
- Now enter your website address,( for example, live.com), email address (Type in the login box), and password, then press Enter.
Boom! Your Hotmail account email and password have saved successfully.
You can also switch to the Dashlane premium plan (3.33 USD/mo billed annually). Because in trail mode, you can save up to 50 passwords. If you want to remember and store more passwords, then buy a premium plan.
We hope your question about how to create a Hotmail account is now solved. After reading this article, you’ll never forget your Hotmail email and password. If you have any confusion on the following section, then feel free. Share your problem in the comment section.